• Beautiful into spring with RAU Cosmetics!
  • Get 20% off - only until 04/05/2021
Offers in:
Offers for:
  • Kostenlose Hauttypberatung
  • ab 25,- EUR gratis Lieferung
  • Kabinenware für Kosmetikstudios!

Aloe Vera

AloeVera_ad


INCI: ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, ALOE BARBADENSIS Leaf Juice

Aloe vera is a healing plant native to desert regions which has been known for its healing and soothing abilities for more than 6,000 years. There is hardly any other plant obtaining more regenerating vital substances. As a desert plant, aloe vera also is a true moisture depot and, therefore, is used in various ways in cosmetics and dermatology.

 Ingredients

Aloe Vera contains minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides (multiple sugars), amino acids, essential fat acids, vitamins as well as circualtion-boosting saponines. In addition to this, it contains a natural sun protection factor providing short-term protection against the exposure to direct sunlight and reducing 70% of UV radation!

Its nutrients are able to penetrate skin extraordinaly deeply, where they will unfold their regenerating, nourishing effects. These nutrients are gained from the marrow of the aloe vera plant. The aloe vera leaf contains a colorless gel which is 95 % water. The remaining 5 % constist of the following ingredients:

- polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharides, activating the immune system
- anti-inflammatory enzymes
- ingredients fighting bacteria and yeast
- 18 of the 22 amino acids our body requires
- vitamins, micronutrients and essential fatty acids

Effect

This combination of active ingredients is responsible for the great success of our RAU Cosmetics Aloe Vera products. Polysaccharides form a protecting layer on irritated skin areas and can reduce the colonization of germs and pathogens. 

Enzymes deactive inflammatory messengers and this way can decrease the spread of inflammation. They are also responsible for the removal of dead skin cells. The results are a refreshed complexion as well as open, clear pores.

 

 

 

INCI: ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, ALOE BARBADENSIS Leaf Juice Aloe vera is a healing plant native to desert regions which has been known for its healing and soothing... »
Aloe Vera

AloeVera_ad


INCI: ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, ALOE BARBADENSIS Leaf Juice

Aloe vera is a healing plant native to desert regions which has been known for its healing and soothing abilities for more than 6,000 years. There is hardly any other plant obtaining more regenerating vital substances. As a desert plant, aloe vera also is a true moisture depot and, therefore, is used in various ways in cosmetics and dermatology.

 Ingredients

Aloe Vera contains minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides (multiple sugars), amino acids, essential fat acids, vitamins as well as circualtion-boosting saponines. In addition to this, it contains a natural sun protection factor providing short-term protection against the exposure to direct sunlight and reducing 70% of UV radation!

Its nutrients are able to penetrate skin extraordinaly deeply, where they will unfold their regenerating, nourishing effects. These nutrients are gained from the marrow of the aloe vera plant. The aloe vera leaf contains a colorless gel which is 95 % water. The remaining 5 % constist of the following ingredients:

- polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharides, activating the immune system
- anti-inflammatory enzymes
- ingredients fighting bacteria and yeast
- 18 of the 22 amino acids our body requires
- vitamins, micronutrients and essential fatty acids

Effect

This combination of active ingredients is responsible for the great success of our RAU Cosmetics Aloe Vera products. Polysaccharides form a protecting layer on irritated skin areas and can reduce the colonization of germs and pathogens. 

Enzymes deactive inflammatory messengers and this way can decrease the spread of inflammation. They are also responsible for the removal of dead skin cells. The results are a refreshed complexion as well as open, clear pores.

 

 

 

1 2
No results were found for the filter!
CAMPAIGN
Rau White Tea Cream 50 ml Aloe Vera Hautpflege Gesichtspflege Onlineshop
RAU White Tea Cream 50 ml - Anti-Aging-Cream...
RAU White Tea Cream is a gentle 24h cream with anti-aging effect. suitable for all skin types. Valuable ingredients such as white tea, aloe vera, almond oil, panthenol, and shea butter provide intensive moisture and can reduce first...
50 Milliliter (€59.60 * / 100 Milliliter)
€29.80 *
CAMPAIGN
Rau White Tea Body Lotion 500 ml Profiline Hautpflege Bodylotion Onlineshop Naturkosmetik
RAU White Tea Body Lotion 500 ml PROFILINE -...
The RAU White Tea Body Lotion is a rich emulsion and suitable for all skin types. Ingredients such as aloe vera, sorbito, sorbic acid, almond oil, propylene glycol, fruit acid and white tea care for the skin and alleviate itching after...
0.5 Liter (€75.50 * / 1 Liter)
€37.75 *
CAMPAIGN
RAU O2 Mask 50 ml Gesichtspflege Hautpflege Skin Care Natur Kosmetik Onlineshop
RAU O2 Mask 50 ml - Face Mask with Aloe Vera,...
The RAU O2 Mask is a face mask with antioxidants to supply the skin with oxygen. With high-quality ingredients such as algae, aloe vera, arnica, ginkgo, lactic acid and sorbitol, this mask can be an effective aid for smokers' skin and...
50 Milliliter (€59.60 * / 100 Milliliter)
€29.80 *
Beauty Hit!
CAMPAIGN
Rau Caviar 24 h Cream 50 ml Gesicht Pflege Haut Pflege Skin Care Online Shop Natur Kosmetik
RAU Caviar 24h Cream 50 ml - Protecting 24h...
RAU Extrait de Caviar 24 Creme is a luxurious face cream which contains valubale active ingredients such as caviar extract, Q10, almond oil, aloe vera, shea butter and bisabolol. This combination of antioxidants, moisturizers and...
50 Milliliter (€65.60 * / 100 Milliliter)
€32.80 *
Beauty Hit!
NEW
CAMPAIGN
Rau O2 Rich Cream 50 ml Gesichtspflege Natur Kosmetik Onlineshop Hautpflege Skin Care
RAU O2 Rich Cream 50 ml - with Aloe Vera,...
This modern rich cream with an oligopeptide-system, aloe vera, ginkgo biloba, and vitamin A+C is exclusively designed for dehydrated and poorly circulated skin. Can be used as night cream or, if necessary, as 24 h cream. With our...
50 Milliliter (€61.60 * / 100 Milliliter)
€30.80 *
CAMPAIGN
Rau White Tea Cream 8 ml Hautpflege Gesichtspflege Naturkosmetik Onlineshop
RAU White Tea Cream 8 ml - Anti-Aging-Cream...
RAU White Tea Cream is a gentle 24h cream with anti-aging effect. suitable for all skin types. Valuable ingredients such as white tea, aloe vera, almond oil, panthenol, and shea butter provide intensive moisture and can reduce first...
8 Milliliter (€72.50 * / 100 Milliliter)
€5.80 *
CAMPAIGN
O2 Rich Cream 8 ml Skin Care Natur Kosmetik Gesicht Pflege Haut Online Shop
RAU O2 Rich Cream 8 ml - with Aloe Vera,...
RAU O2 Rich Cream is a cream with antioxidants to supply the skin with oxygen. With high-quality ingredients such as glutamic acid, aloe vera, ginkgo, lactic acid and sorbitol, it can be an effective aid for smokers' skin and pimples...
8 Milliliter (€72.50 * / 100 Milliliter)
€5.80 *
CAMPAIGN
Rau White Tea Cream 1,5 ml Hautpflege Gesichtspflege Onlineshop Naturkosmetik
RAU White Tea Cream 1.5 ml - Anti-Aging-Cream...
RAU White Tea Cream is a gentle 24h cream with anti-aging effect. suitable for all skin types. Valuable ingredients such as white tea, aloe vera, almond oil, panthenol, and shea butter provide intensive moisture and can reduce first...
1.5 Milliliter (€93.33 * / 100 Milliliter)
€1.40 *
CAMPAIGN
Rau O2 Mask 200 ml profline Naturkosmetik Online Shop Hautpflege Gesichtspflege Skin Care
RAU O2 Mask 200 ml PROFILINE - Cabinware - Face...
The RAU O2 Mask is a face mask with antioxidants to supply the skin with oxygen. With high-quality ingredients such as algae, aloe vera, arnica, ginkgo, lactic acid and sorbitol, this mask can be an effective aid for smokers' skin and...
200 Milliliter (€54.50 * / 100 Milliliter)
€109.00 *
CAMPAIGN
Rau White Tea Cream 200 ml Profiline Skin Care Haut Pflege Gesichts Pflege Online Shop Natur Kosmetik
RAU White Tea Cream 200 ml PROFILINE -...
RAU White Tea Cream is a gentle 24h cream with anti-aging effect. suitable for all skin types. Valuable ingredients such as white tea, aloe vera, almond oil, panthenol, and shea butter provide intensive moisture and can reduce first...
200 Milliliter (€54.50 * / 100 Milliliter)
€109.00 *
CAMPAIGN
RAU Caviar 24h Cream 200 ml PROFILINE - Kabinenware - wirkstoffreiche Hautpflege mit Caviar Extrakt
RAU Caviar 24h Cream 200 ml PROFILINE - Cabin...
RAU Extrait de Caviar 24 Creme is a luxurious face cream which contains valubale active ingredients such as caviar extract, Q10, almond oil, aloe vera, shea butter and bisabolol. This combination of antioxidants, moisturizers and...
200 Milliliter (€56.40 * / 100 Milliliter)
€112.80 *
CAMPAIGN
Aloe Vera Gel Gesichtspflege Feuchtigkeitspflege Anti Aging Hautpflege Onlineshop
RAU Aloe Vera Face Moisturizer Gel 50 ml - Face...
Our "RAU Aloe Vera Face Moisturizer Gel" provides lasting protection for the skin thanks to the contained all-rounder Ectoin®. Ectoin® supports the natural protective film of the skin, provides long-lasting moisture (the moisturizing...
50 Milliliter (€77.60 * / 100 Milliliter)
€38.80 *
1 2